This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for The Edinburgh Experience. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information we collect. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via our website, email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We collect the following information about you
- Phone number
The reason we collect this in so that we can contact you to process your enrolment. We collect information on your nationality and age in order to best meet your needs for your language course, and to comply with any visa requirements that may be necessary.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil your request, e.g. to process your enrolment.
We will use your information to communicate with you while you are enrolled on our courses, or in advance of a course you have enrolled in at a future date. When you finish your course, we will remove your contact details from our system.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. Only staff who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment and any third party websites we use to process your data are secure.