Study English online with us on our Online Unlimited Course
We are currently offering unlimited access to our online English language courses for £50 a month and you can do a one week trial for free! You can choose to do as many of these courses as you want. Included in the price are the following classes (all times are UK time) -
- Lunchtime Lessons - Tuesdays 12-12.30pm: A short session focusing on the areas of English students find difficult
- Book Group Tuesdays 6-6.45pm: You will read a book a month in English and discuss it during the live sessions
- Vocabulary Building Friday 11-11.45am: a class which takes you through the core vocabulary you need to advance in English
- Scottish History Friday 12-12.45pm: A class which looks at language in context and discusses a topic of Scottish history or culture each week. You then have supplementary self-study using authentic materials plus a weekly written task.
- Skills Classroom (self-study): A collection of videos and resources to help you to improve your English. A new video is posted each week.
Along with the live sessions, we also post self-study work which you follow throughout the course of the week. This is delivered via Google Classroom where your teacher can give you feedback, and you can communicate with them directly. We use Google Meet for our online sessions. To access these platforms, all you need is a Google Account.
To follow our online courses we recommend a B1+ level. We engage our students with authentic materials rather than grammar exercises to allow you to see real English in context, and to use the language in practical and motivating ways.
All of our online sessions are recorded, so if you miss a class you can catch up at a convenient time. Enrollments are on a monthly basis and you can leave at any time.
Why should I study Online Unlimited?
Our Online Unlimited courses develop all of the 4 skills you need to improve your English level - speaking, listening, reading and writing. . By using authentic materials and developing core vocabulary, you will be working with real language. We also choose interesting topics for our lessons, which will motivate you to interact with the language.
Each week you will have the following tasks:
- Language exercises from our Lunchtime Lessons
- Reading targets for the Book Group
- Speaking practice in our Book Group and Scottish History class
- A core vocabulary task from Vocabulary Building Class
- Listening and reading practice using authentic materials from Scottish History
- A Quizlet vocabulary card set
- A writing task for Scottish History class
What if I need something more specific?
If you need help with a specific English language goal, then we recommend taking a private class. These are £20 an hour. For more information on private classes click the link below.