If you need to improve your English level but don't want to sit an exam or aren't quite ready yet, then our General English classes are the choice for you!
- At The Edinburgh Experience, we design our courses by topics. This means you will always see language in context, as well as increasing your vocabulary. By learning language in context, our students learn how to use English naturally.
- We develop all 4 skills, reading, writing, listening and speaking, and use our own materials which means our students receive a course suited to their needs. All materials are included in the cost of the course.
- We put a great deal of focus on increasing vocabulary, pronunciation techniques, functional language and task based learning. We don't take grammar as the centre of our courses, rather approach it in context.
- The skills you learn on our General English courses will also help you in the future if you intend to do a Cambridge or IELTS exam
- To know which is the best course for you, take the Cambridge level test. You can find a direct link below