We very often make mistakes with functional language because we translate it literally. Below are some examples of language to give opinions. They are direct translations from Spanish into English which are incorrect. Do you know how to say them properly?
- I think learning English is great!
- Yes, I’m agree with you.
- Is learning English difficult?
- Difficult no, but it’s complicated.
- Is the school open tomorrow?
- I think no.
- Practising listening in English is important.
- I’m disagree. I think speaking is more important.
Listen to the AUDIO button and find out how to say them properly! You can find the answers and a worksheet on our PDF button.
Do you have any more questions about how to express opinions? Please comment on our post!
Learn vocabulary and expressions while you communicate in English! Please feel free to comment on our posts or ask any questions